As a Mental Health Therapist, my goal is to help you and your family live a life that is meaningful and fulfilling. I can help you develop skills that will help you better resolve challenges in your life, achieve personal growth and gain deeper understanding about yourself and others. By using a collaborative, strength-based, family systems approach I can help you create a treatment plan that will help you reach your personal goals.
Lasting Change through Inner Strength
Whether you feel overwhelmed, stuck in an emotion, lack perspective in dealing with life's challenges, or want to improve your relationships with family and friends, you've already taken the fist step in realizing positive change just by coming to this site.
Deciding to enter therapy can feel like a huge undertaking: something that feels foreign to you. But with my collaborative, strength-based approach it actually feels quite natural. Together, we will bring out your dormant skills and inner resources and work on developing them to their maximum potential in ways that serve you.
If you'd like to develop skills to better handle whatever you are facing, gain deeper understanding of yourself and others, and achieve the kind of personal growth that can truly transform your life, I invite you to contact me for a free 20-minute initial consultation. Let's discuss ways we can start you on a path to a meaningful, more fulfilling life.
Do any of these situations Sound familiar?
- Are everyday frustrations are "getting" to you?
- Is work and life stress affecting your health, your sleep and/or your ability to concentrate at work?
- Are you feeling depressed, anxious or "stuck"?
- Are you going through a significant life change such as moving, divorcing, death of a loved one, abuse or trauma?
- Is you child out of control and you don't know what to do anymore?
- Is your child/teen getting in trouble at school and you don't know how to help him/her?
- Are you experiencing difficulty disciplining your child or teen?